The Multisensor-Check can be used for the standardized checking of coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) with tactile/optical sensors in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10360-2 and VDI/VDE 2617 sheet 6.1.
The following features can be measured with the artifact and subsequently evaluated with the software:
- Probe deviation of measuring head system
- Scan deviation of measuring head system
- Length measurement deviation
Both the probe deviation and length measurement deviation are checked using tactile and optical methods.
The artifact consists of a bend-resistant carrier to which calibrated, high-precision dimensional and form standards are applied:
- one special adjusting ring for tactile and optical measuring, 16 mm diameter
- one ceramic precision sphere, 25 mm diameter
- two parallel slip gauges, 50 mm and 200 mm in length
- one glass scale, 200 mm in length
The glass scale incorporates precise, circular markings for checking the probe deviation and a division scale for checking the length measurement deviation.
Multisensor-Check requires software and calibration, purchased separately:
CALYPSO Multisensor-Check PC Base License 626001-0830-020
One per machine
DAkks Calibration Multisensor-Check 626001-0890-000